Every donation we receive stretches our grant and fundraising dollars. Every donation we receive, whether it be money, services or specific items, goes directly to supporting our programs and our mission.
Online or by Check
If you would like to make a donation by check, we have a printable form available that you can fill out and mail to A Community Resource Network along with your donation. Checks can be faxed to 603-448-8885 or mailed to 2 Blacksmith Street, Lebanon, NH 03766.
This form exists as an Adobe® Acrobat® PDF document. You will need to have the free Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer to print this form. If you do not have Acrobat® Reader, please visit Adobe's site for the free download at www.adobe.com.
If you would like to make a donation online, please visit Network for Good, a secure provider of web-based services which enable both donors and nonprofit organizations to
actively participate in web-based philanthropy.
All donations are tax-deductible. ACoRN's federal identification number is 22-3104237.
If you would prefer to donate good or services, here are some items that we are always in need of:
- NON-PARISHABLE good for the food pantry
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS such as toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant
- GIFT CARDS for clients (gas, food, "Mart" stores)
- ITEMS suitable for a fundraising auction or raffle
- IN-KIND donations of computer technical assistance, legal advice, massages, hair cuts, etc.
- OFFICE SUPPLIES such as copy paper, envelopes, and stamps
ACoRN sincerely appreciates your generosity and support!